Production (Filming)


Today is March 14th, and after school, my group and I filmed scenes 1-5. Today, my group and I spent about an hour at the park filming and producing good recordings. I was excited to begin recording the scenes after we were unable to do so the day before due to weather. Nick opening a door to a mystery was the first scene, which I recorded earlier today and only took about 15 seconds; it was primarily eye level and he made sure to appear confused about the mysterious things. Following this scene, I proceeded to the park with my friends to film the other scenes.Nick was headed towards the basketball court with the victim in this scene. This was a long-shot scene. Because people on the courts kept getting in the way, it took us approximately five minutes to get this scene properly. My group and I were also attempting to focus the camera. It was also quite windy, so my group and I had to retry a few times.

The next scene took place at the basketball court, with Nick and the victim wondering about for the source of the eerie sound. It was also a long shot in this scene. Since the people in the park had left, it didn't take long to film this scene. Nick was filmed in the next scene appearing concerned, and thinking he was being scammed, so he called the "mystery people" and discovered something disturbing. This scene was captured in both a long shot and an extreme close up shot. This scene was extremely cheesy to film, but everyone pulled it off. The next scene shows the kidnapper spying on him and the victim and then running at them. An over-the-shoulder shot was used in this scene. Because we had to make sure the kidnappers running was on spot, this scene took the longest to film today. We wrapped shooting for the day after this scene, but my group and I will be filming more scenes in the coming days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thriller

Our Film