Production (Editing)

 


Today is March 7th, and my group and I have been working on the music for our film. I've already begun the process of inserting music into the film that will work best for specific scenes. My group and I couldn't decide what music to put for the film at first. However, my group and I looked for different thrilling and defining music and picked the ones that we enjoyed the most. For the film, my group and I will use establishing music. And for the climax and significant events in my film, such as the kidnapper escaping and the vehicle driving away, I'll add thrilling music. The establishing music will play for 20-30 seconds in order to give the film a sense of purpose and to capture the audience's attention. For the scenes, my group and I will use a variety of exciting music. My group and I want to make sure the music is appropriate for the scenarios we're working on.

I've already begun filming the scene that will fit the opening music. Because the park is our primary location, it was held there. For the past two weeks, I've been studying music and how it's used in movies. This made transitioning songs much easier for me and my group. My group and I are working to make the music less frightening and more thrilling. Many films mix up the music that is used in both genres. My group and I will compose original music for the film. There will be a lot of music scenes throughout the film. Music will bring life into the film and make it worth the watch. My group and I are confident that we chose appropriate music for the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thriller

Our Film