Production (filming)


 So, I had planned to go film at a local park today, but it didn't work out. I got home, gathered my belongings, and was ready to go. I gathered all of our props, including costumes, a fake knife, and other items. But as soon as I stepped outside, it began to rain!! I waited about fifteen minutes for the rain to stop, but it didn't, so my group and I reached a deal. I made the decision to go to Nick's place, where we would be able to work inside. I began by putting the finishing touches on our script and outline. I also observed other films in our genre that have been similar to ours. We noticed a few key details, such as the usage of low perspectives throughout the film. Low angles are also employed to demonstrate the subject's might in these professional films, I noticed. I intended to use this in our film to demonstrate the kidnapper's power. After recording our opening sequence, I looked into some new editing tools. However, because the most of them required a subscription, I chose to continue with iMovie. Because he lives near the park, I would occasionally look outside his house to see if it was still pouring. It was getting dark by the time it came to a halt.   As a result, we've completed our genre research. I almost accidentally left my camera and props.
I went home and thought about our progress and what we'll have to do in the future. I also rearranged our calendar to accommodate a new filming day, which hopefully will not be rainy. That's what we did today for our production!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thriller

Our Film