Film Review

     My group and I began our film review today, March 4th, 2022. My group and I invited a non-member of our group to critique our film. We wanted to know what he thought of the film and if there were any changes that needed to be made. So my group and I used my friend Lago to review our film. My group and I felt that he would be a great person to show because he enjoys films and has previously taken media studies. Today at school, we showed Lago the film. My friends and I adjusted all of the scenes in order and are confident that Iago will enjoy the film. Me and the rest of my group were eager to hear what he had to say. I was particularly interested in hearing his thoughts on the music, which I felt was excellent for the film. However, my group and I were not yet finished watching the video and required feedback on what we have already seen so far. 

    Lago thought the music was excellent, and the scene quality was excellent. Because iMovie has such high quality, my group and I had high expectations. However, he was dissatisfied with the way certain scenes were recorded and the angles used. He proposed that the scenes be matched with the angles. As a result, my group and I will have to re-film several of the scenes. My group and I have already started correcting the errors he instructed us to correct. Choosing Lago to provide the film review was a great idea because he has a lot of experience with films. I can't wait to show Lago the finished product. His advise was really beneficial to both me and my group. Our film, I believe, will be significantly better.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thriller

Our Film